Monday, July 9, 2012

This morning I took a trip to Radio Shack to pick up some wire and a switch so I could hook up my second LED light. Total cost for this mod was under $10 for a spool of 24 gauge wire and a switch
It was also a great opportunity to work on my awesome soldering skills
Decided to use the wires from the kitchen light. The hardest part was feeding the new wire down through the hole
Got it working - nice and bright!
Looking directly at the light was too bright so instead of getting a diffuser I decided to hide it in the tray at the back. I'm hoping it will make a nice reading light at night.
Both LED lights in the daytime
Here it is in the tray. Just have to decide how to mount the switch properly.
I'll post another picture tonight when it gets dark

No comments:

Post a Comment